Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break "Painting"

Yes!  Yes!  I know, it's been almost TWO months since my last post.  Where has the time gone?!?!?!
Anyway, I have a different kind of "creation" to share with you today.  One of my BFFs & I treated our kiddos to a fun day out in honor of Spring Break.  We began our memorable day with lunch @ Qdoba's and then went to Earth & Fire Pottery by You.  Their website is http://www.earthfirepottery.com/ .  This was our first time, but her & her little ones had been there before.  I, myself, had a blast!!  Since I'm such a perfectionist, it took me 4ever to paint my bowl...go figure!!!  Those of you who know me, can "A-men" me on that last comment!  :o) 
Afterwards, me & my girls went to the mall so my oldest daughter could spend some of her birthday money.  Noelle called with an invite to dinner @ her house since we didn't get much chatting accomplished earlier in the day.  I was sooooo proud of her for taking on her little ones <PLUS> a painting project of her own......YOU GO GIRL!!!   Here are a few pics we wanted to share with you all.  TFL!







No comments:

Post a Comment