Sunday, January 16, 2011

January creations

As I mentioned before, me & my gal pals get together every month for "creative time" {a.k.a. shoebox...which derived from a shoebox swap}.  The hostess each month gets to choose what our theme will be for our creation!!!  I had the month of January and chose digis (digital stamp).  This was my contribution for the month.  I know it's a fall/Thanksgiving card, but I really liked the challenge of all the coloring in which I used copics to do so.  This was a free digi download back in September (i think) from http://karensdoodleschallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

This adorable card was created by Pam.  The orange part on the left side is fabric and tied up w/ fancy fibers and colored w/ SU! markers.  Too too cute Pam!!


This cute birdie card was created by Noelle.  We used chalks, colored pencils & glitter for the bird and clouds.  Very elegant yet cute at the same time Noelle!!
Note:  Noelle commented..."Hey, I flat out copied that bird card, so I think you should put a link to it. Here it is http://pinkpetticoat.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-think.html you might want to put that in your blog, so people know!"  Thanks for giving credit where credit is due...much appreciated!!  :o)


This adorable little owl card was created by Melissa.  (This digi is Cozy Winter Owl by
Meljen's Designs Digital Collection available exclusively at Whimsy Stamps.)
We used copics, SU! markers & white gel pen and sponged everything.  Melissa, you know I adore "cutesie" cards and this absolutely is!!

Thanks girls...........great cards!!!  I can't wait until next month's shoebox creations!! 

For the viewers......I hope these cards have inspired your creativity!!  Thanks for stopping by.
God Bless You,
Felicia

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I flat out copied that bird card, so I think you should put a link to it. Here it is http://pinkpetticoat.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-think.html
    you might want to put that in your blog, so people know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Noelle, I edited the post. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Felicia! I am so glad that you are doing this blog so that we know that you will finish each of our projects each month. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right???? :o) Hmmmm, maybe I should have taken that into consideration b4 I decided 2 commit 2 this, huh??? ha.ha.

    ReplyDelete