Monday, January 24, 2011

Nov 2010

THEMENew Stampaway Item
November's challenge was to make 2 cards using new Stampaway item(s).  You're asking what's Stampaway??  Well, in August for the past 3 years, us girls have attended this event {which is like a vendor's convention} where you can shop at tons of booths and take classes to learn new techniques, etc.  So, to make sure we use what we bought, we came up with this theme.  Now on to our projects....

These creations were made by Noelle.  Too cute!!  The pig stamp came from www.inkyantics.com and the deer is Item #F-819 "Prancer" from http://www.outlinesrubberstamp.com.  I had a hard time choosing which 1 I liked the best.  You??




These creations were made by Melissa.  Love both of these.  The bunny stamp is Item #H-1019 "Sketchy Bunny" from http://www.outlinesrubberstamp.com
The bird is from "You Will Find Refuge" by www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com.





These cards were mine.  I used the same paper pack & stamp set (Inky Antics "Delightful Dogs #2") which I never do, but I think they turned out pretty cute.  Actually looking at them now, I realize I have a "girl" and a "boy" card....pretty cool, huh?  My hubby actually "designed" the "girl" card.  I had it all aligned & he passed by my table & changed it to what you see on the left.  So, since he offered his opinion..I couldn't turn him down.  I really like how it turned out.  "Thanks sweetie!"


This was Pam's first creation.....isn't it adorable??  I'm a sucker for "cutsie" cards/projects, so when I saw these cute little girls, I melted.  This was quite time consuming, but as u can see, well worth it.  These adorable little girls are from Judikins.


This was Pam's other creation.  Very elegant Christmas card that anyone would be thrilled to receive!  We used stamps from Heartfelt Creations to make this card.

Needless to say, u can tell w/ all of the cutting & coloring of these projects it was a late night, or an early morning, depending on how u look at it!! :o)  I love everything u girls came up w/ for this month & as always, enjoy spending time w/ u all!!!!

If u viewers have any questions for us about these cards, just leave it in the comments section & I will try to get back to u a.s.a.p.  TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment